Monday, January 26, 2015

Police, pedal boat and pontoon



Saturday July 12, 2014

HOT

Kevin and I headed out for a nice boat ride and spotted the SQ on the lake. Not that we have any reason to hide, but we turned and headed for home just to avoid the hassle of an inspection. From shore we watched them approach kayaks and pedal boats, incuding Lucas and Peter. C’mon! You could not find 2 more responsible teenage boys on this lake, they don't need the hassle of the SQ either!

I went on my first ride on a pontoon boat with Kevin and Darcy on the neighbor’s boat. It was very comfortable and luxurious, but still can’t convince me to get one. They are just not my style. Darcy and Kevin LOVE it.


This is the path I started last summer and had to basically start all over again this year. Many days of work to clear it out, but I like the end result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment