Monday, January 26, 2015

Cedar Allergy

Wednesday & Thursday, July 2 & 3, 2014

 
I'm taking Benedryl at night, Claritin during the day and sleeping with my feet up, wrapped in cool cloths soaked in baking soda and water. I sleep all day and all night and I feel sorry for my Sweet Pea… she's been watching movies or playing on my ipad. Thankfully she is a good girl and knows what to do and not to do, but I'm sure she's bored. 
 
Thursday I felt well enough to go to St Sauveur with Lisa and Logan. We had a nice treat at Starbucks and a little shopping. It was nice to get out, since it feels like I’ve been living under a log since Friday. 
 
 
SEPT 2014: Doctore says it was an allergy to cedar. The cut branches leaked sap into the water, that's why it was only my hands and lower legs that reacted, as they were the only parts that touches the water.

Weekend of July 5 & 6, 2014
Saturday

YAY – feeling better! 

The rash is going away and my ankles are back to their normal shape and size!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment