Monday, January 26, 2015

Canada Day 2014

Darcy's Journal for Canada Day: http://tiggeric.blogspot.ca/2014/10/july-1-2014_6.html


I woke up with swollen, numb hands. I could not get my ring off. When the feeling came back they were very itchy. The red spots on my feet have spread up my legs and they are very swollen and itchy, too.

 

 When we got back to the lake a friend came over by boat. I found a dead crayfish floating around where I was trimming hedges yesterday….possibly to blame for the itchy red spots, since I am allergic to shellfish?? (Update: after seeing my doctor in September, she says I had a reaction to the cedar itself. Great I'm surrounded in cedar at the lake and now I'm allergic to it!)
 
It was a long wait for the fireworks…maybe just because of my swollen, itchy legs, or maybe because of the imposing humidity, but it seemed like an eternity.
Glad to be home and get some benedryl on my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment