Monday, January 26, 2015

Crafting chaos

May 16, 2013

 

My crafting companion.
My poor Tigger...For the last few days I noticed he has not been sleeping in his usual spot. 
He always sleeps on myside of the bed, near the foot of the bed, but he's been sleeping on Kevin's side. This is weird, since Kevin is soooo not a cat person.

Also, he meowed - no howled - at his precious Darcy the other day when she touched him.
He howled and ran away - very strange, as he really loved Darcy. I figured she had leaned a little too hard on him or something. 

Tonight he meowed and meowed and meowed despite fresh food, freh water, pets on the head, everything I thought he could want. Finally I picked him up and cuddled him. He stopped meowing. I sat down on the couch with him and put him on my lap. He stood there with his bum toward me and I saw it... A BIG OPEN BLOODY WOUND ON HIS BEHIND. 
MY POOR BABY!!!


Preparing for the Tea/Sale in Lakefield on May 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment