Monday, January 26, 2015

March break 2014

March 10, 2014

 

This is what the cottage looks like right now. We have not been to shovel the roof yet. *sigh* seems like it's been forever since we were last there and like the snow will never go away.
 
I spent the Friday that March break started at a volunteer meeting that was supposed to last 3 hours, but lasted over 5. Since  figured it would be done around 1:00, I did not bring a lunch for Darcy and I, just a few snacks. I let her have all of them. On the way home I got lost twice while very nearly running out of gas. We finally got home and Kevin greeted me with the news that his father had been hospitalized. Nice start to the week off.
 
Sunday I went to a swap meet. I took more stuff than I brought back, but my points are kept for next time.  After that I went to mom's to watch the Oscars. I loved the show this year! Ellen is terrific...ordering pizza for the stars and sending the delivery guy a HUGE tip - I LOVE IT. I went home around 12:30 am, Darcy stayed for the 2nd night of her sleepover.
 
On Saturday, after Darcy's dance class, we went to Bruce's funeral.  I thought about my dad and Kevin's dad and Bruce all mixed together, all day. It was a draining day. Once again everyone but me was in bed by 8:30, just when I come alive...I watched We Bought a Zoo on TV and loved it!
 
Link to Darcy's Journal for March Break:http://tiggeric.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-break-2014.html

No comments:

Post a Comment