Monday, January 26, 2015

My 39th birthday


Sick...so sick...not what I had planned for today, but this did help me feel better for a little while:
 
It started with a sore throat the week before the Christmas holiday. The weekend the holidays started I was getting better, but Christmas Eve it came back even worse than before. Today my throat is raw from the constant coughing, my head hurts from the sinus pressure. My ear is starting to hurt, too.
 
My mom came and picked up my munchkin for a sleepover. Kevin and I abandoned our plans to go see a movie in favor of just watching movies on TV and sleeping on the couch off and on. It was definitely what I needed, but I was still sick right up about the 5th of January. I got better just in time to go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment