Monday, November 6, 2017

How does my grass grow?


July 12 -  no lawn :-(
Some pictures of the septic tank being installed are here.

July 21: I spent a day raking, smoothing out the earth and marking where the tank is.


July 22 - Darcy helped me pick up rocks that could eventually damage the lawnmower. I also pulled the fire pit base back over where it belongs and put the wheelbarrow straight. I even filled it with earth and planted flowers in it. I was lucky to get a 35$ bag of grass seed for $7 ealier Darcy and I each grabbed some seeds off we went.

A week later there are some shoots!!


August 1: Some work is finally being done to fix the broken drain. Of course the toilet had to break, so now we have to wait so we can go get a new toilet



August 4 - can really see it growing in now.

August 9 - it's green!!

September 9: View from the other side- starting to look like a real lawn again.


No comments:

Post a Comment