Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Gardens 2017










PINK

Lupins (finally!!) Sweet William and ground Geranium

Tulips

Rhododendron (I think)


My roses. Despite being chewed by hundreds of caterpillars, it flourished! 🐛 They even blossomed a second time.


I was given these by one of my clients this summer.


Hollyhocks

Sedum 

Turtle head 🐢


PURPLE

Crocuses

Myrtle or periwinkle

 Chives. Been a long time since I last grew chives - back at mom's old house!


Bell flowers, campanula, pansies.

False dragonhead

Phlox


 YELLOW

Daffodil

 Ligularia

I got these in a Cheerios wildflower pack - I don't know what they are!

WHITE

Narcissus

HYDRANGEA. I love my hydrangeas. 💖

paper whites...I think

Everything else

asparagus

I love the color of this lily!



Asian lily. I've had this for years and didn't blossom until this summer when I changed its location. I am so happy! 😊




Milkweed for the Monarchs. I have yet to see one, but I have faith. 🦋

My hydrangeas again. Love them... 💗

This is a small tree/shrub that Theresa gave me a few years ago.

I saved Darcy's old rubber boots and crocs for this project. Finally my boots got a hole in them and I had the middle ones! 👢

  Before
After
Kevin took down the back deck and we don't plan to put one back, so I got to work in the earth! This is where my Asian lily is finally happy. 


The picture doesn't do it justice. 


The view from a different angle. 

EDIBLE

weird summer - Oct 14 and I have only had green tomatoes so far. 

October 14 - finally have a flower on my eggplant. Way too late.

October 16 YESSS!









No comments:

Post a Comment