Monday, January 26, 2015

My 20 year high school reunion (OMG!!!)




July 6, 2013


I attended my 20 year high school reunion today in Bois de Belle Riviere. 
Kevin left early with Darcy to take her to a birthday party. Cameron stayed with me and enjoyed swimming with Amelia and Colby and some other kids.  I had a fun, relaxing day catching up with my high school friends.

We picked up Darcy at the party where she was swimming in a pool and it was very hard to get her to leave!  Finally we all got to the lake and went for a boat ride only to get an inspection by the SQ. I’ve seen enough cops now for a while!



Nice visit from my little cousin Gillian! Darcy was soooo happy! After a very late supper we enjoyed some terrific fireworks from across the lake. 





Flying squirrel at my birdfeeder tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment