Wednesday, January 31, 2018

November 2017

Snow is always beautiful at the beginning of winter.

Discovered that mice got into my old school books and notebooks. I had about 1 box left to keep after cleaning out the badly damaged stuff. So many years of work (12 years in all!), gone in a moment.

A scene in preschool.

I helped host a movie night at school.

Waiting for Darcy outside dance class.

Fall moments in the garden.

A day in the life of a sub. I replaced the gym teacher on Friday (Nov 10) and injured my foot. This was taken on Sunday (Nov 12), as I started to be able to at least limp around. It's about 10 weeks later and I still have a lot of pain in my foot. I can walk, with a slight limp or sometimes none. It takes a few minutes to walk properly after being seated or sleeping. Also, I have to wear shoes in the house most of the time and can only wear shoes with good support now. No more cute sandals. 😢 I suspect a rupture or very bad tear of the plantar fascia, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment