Friday, May 29, 2015

Nutritious breakfast

I volunteered to make muffins for a special breakfast at school. I decided to make banana muffins only to realize I didn't have enough ripe bananas. Fearnot! I've seen how to ripen bananas in the oven in Pinterest!!! So off I went to buy some bananas and ripen them in the oven (just google it or search Pinterest). They definitely ripened in about 45 minutes, but the moisture content is just not the same as naturally ripened bananas.

They tasted fine, but looked awful!!! What kid would choose these?

I did not have enough of most of the ingredients (butter, vanilla, sugar) left, and of course they were needed at 7:00 the next morning, so with about half an hour until the stores closed I went out and cheated. I bought a package of bran muffin mix. Much better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment