Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Relay for Life 2015

Kevin and I are walking in this year's Relay for Life to end cancer.

We are trying to make a team with 3 other members, but we need to be 10 people to form a team. If you or anyone you know would be interested in joining us, please let us know ASAP.

The event sill be at Barron Park in Lachute on June 5, 2015 from 7pm to 7am.

Here is my page


Here is Kevin's page


If you would rather not donate online, you can donate in cash directly with me or Kevin.

Kfin and I ready to relay!

Kevin, Darcy and Amelia showing off their tattoos.


Darcy got to decorate this cupcake! 



Kevin shaved to save!

I did 32 laps at the Relay for Life!! That is over 20 km!!!

Kevin did about 20 km!!!


Some of our luminaries: these were for Ron (Kevin's dad) and his Aunt Eva.

Dawn has broken:

No comments:

Post a Comment