Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pearl Jam for Mother's Day 2016


Kevin and I don't buy each other Christmas, birthday, Mother's Day or Father's Day gifts. Instead, once in a while we gomout for a nice meal, a movie or THIS:
This was pur bug gift tonesch other this year and as a bonus, it was on Mother's Day. I spent time with Darcy and my mom earlier in the day and then an eveninv being serenaded by Eddie Vedder.


Kevin and I waiting for this much anticipated concert to start. For Kevin, this is his number 1 band, but his second time seeing them. For me, I have loved this band since I was about 17, and they are probably my number 2 band, but this is my first time seeing them.


 
Eddie!!

We were waaaay up, but we could see fine and the acoustics were great!!!

Tribute to moms by Eddie Vedder:

We've been through a lot, says Eddie...


Sirens


No comments:

Post a Comment