Monday, January 11, 2016

My Birthday

I'm 
My first thought. However, it doesn't bother me.

Chrissy came spent the day with me. We shopped, had peach schnapps and ate nachos.

We had fun playing the Disney Frozen version of Operation. BUZZZ!!

I was supposed to go to my mom's the next day for my birthday lasagne and cake, but there was a snow storm...a 40 cm of snow kind of storm.  So I went the day after that and my poor mom was snowed in because her screen door opens out and the snow was piled up against it. Darcy and I had our shovels in the car and we worked at it for about 30-40 minutes to clear the path, stairs, and around her car. 

Darcy warmed up with a not chocolate and I with brandy and egg nog. 

We had parmesan cheese squares, salad, lasagne, garlic bread and birthday cake...yum!

Uncle Bum, Lisa and Brent joined us and we had a great evening! 





No comments:

Post a Comment