Sunday, June 21, 2015

Office update

Before...the paint job that was done for Cam's nursery in 2004. The paint is very faded. Kevin removed the disfunctional wall sconces and put in a ceiling light for me. I patched the holes in the walls. The new window was installed in September. I still have to finish stripping the original window casing. 


This office/guest room update was mega low budget. The new ceiling light was a gift from a friend. The beige paint was left over from Darcy's bedroom. I mixed all the leftover blue paint together and love the results! I had just enough gloss white left to do the chairrail. I also had enough flat white to do the ceiling. The pink on the door is left from the bathroom reno 2 years ago. The blackboard paint is left from making Darcy and Cam's blackboards in their rooms. 

Darcy's corner. 



My gallery.






No comments:

Post a Comment