Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 2015: Facebook roundup

Sometimes when I see something truly breathtaking I would rather see with my own eyes than throught the lens of a camera...kinda goes with the above thought.

For all my friends and family that are teachers, past and present. I truly believe this.

Lately around here it's just the insanity and farts...*sigh*




Kevin' Uncle Pat passed away last week, his late father's oldest brother. He was 85. We wanted to attend the funeral service, but it was in Nouvelle, a 9-10 hour drive away, so we didn't go. When we went to Gaspe in 2014, we stayed in a trailer on the beach on Uncle Pat's property. 

This is me sometimes...like the night before Darcy's birthday party.


'Xactly...they still want their lunches packed, homemade meals, and clean clothes! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment